Friday, March 26, 2010

ABSC018 - Prize Week

Hi and welcome to another Bling Sketch Challenge!  We had some incredible entries for ABSC017 over the last two weeks, and this sketch winner is...Cheryl!  Congratulations!  You can see Cheryl's card HERE, and it most definitely speaks to me...my friend and I walk most mornings (after we drop our boys to school) and enjoy a coffee afterwards :)
The new sketch has been designed by Jerusha, and it's a very pretty one to work with.  I am definitely going to have to give this one another go, because I am not too happy with my attempt lol!
You have two weeks to work on the sketch and link it to Mr Linky below, with the prize for this fortnightly sketch...Flowers With Love, onw of my favourites :)
Here are this weeks design team cards :










Teresa











Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you find some time to play with the sketch.



AnnaBelle's Bling Sketch Challenge Participants
1. Peggy R
2. Maria Matter
3. Cheryl (shestamps)
4. JanJay
5. chillipip south africa
6. Robyn
7. Stacie
8. jovita
9. raindropecho
10. LynS
11. .:Andrea M:.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch, will definitely use this one again

    Thanks

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no I had trouble getting my card to scan and I missed the mr. linky by 8 minutes...better luck next time. Here is my post if you want to look at it.
    http://natnat-stampingandscrapingforfun.blogspot.com/2010/04/cute-shoe-card.html

    Thanks,
    Natalie M.

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails