Friday, March 25, 2011

Monthly Winner and New Design Team Girls!

Hi!  I thought rather than make the sketch post really long I'd do a separate post to announce the winner of the gift voucher and introduce you to our two new Design Team members!  Now which do I do first???


I think the winner first lol!  Congratulations to number 12 - Janet O'Brien!




The winner is selected using random.org and the sketch challenge entries.  Once a random number has been given I then check the other weeks challenges to see if the person has participated in any other challenge, and if you have then you are the winner!


Email me and I will send out the details of how you can claim your prize!


With new designers there must be farewells and we say goodbye to :
Ida
Jerusha
Rene'


Thank you ladies for everything you have done along this journey with me, it has been so wonderful getting to know you over the many challenges and releases we have shared together :)  I wish you all well in everything you do!


Now on to our new team members who will be joining the Belles - 


Stephanie Muzzulin from Handmade Creations by Stephanie 
and 
Patti Nelson from Stampersize!  
Welcome ladies!  
We hope you have a wonderful time being a part of our team!!
Hugs,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Ooh congratulations Janet.....looking forward to seeing some AnnaBelle goodness from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails