Friday, August 17, 2012

Say It With...Colour on Kraft Favourite!

Click HERE for the Hop!
Click HERE for the challenge!

Hi once again!  I thought I would sneak in between posts to announce the winner of lasts weeks challenge!  Thank you so much to everyone who played along, especially those who made it just in time! This week's favourite is....Karin with this gorgeous brightly coloured card :
Congratulations!  Email me with your details Karin and I'll send out your prize!
And here are our top 3 shares :

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to play along with our hop and challenge....there are prizes up fro grabs!
Hugs for now,
Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top three - I really enjoyed the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW .just called in to see who were winners , and there was my card on show .I only just made the entry in time too .Thank you for choosing my card .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!!!
    Just got back from work - the first week after summer break (always tough!) - and go through my bloglist and see this - what WONDERFUL news!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. More wonderful inspiration, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All fabulous cards ....Congratulations ladies!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails