Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Topical Tuesday #42 - Ghirardelli Chocolate Boxes



Hi all!  Thanks for stopping by today for our Topical Tuesday Tasting!

This week is a little tasty with little boxes for the Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares!  I have a luncheon in a couple of weeks for the ladies of our Altar Society and I wanted to add a little something to the tables so I thought I'd make up 40 of these!  I'm showing you them made in Waterfall and Chilli Bella Digi Papers!  I also have a free pdf so you can print and cut away!

Here's the video to watch and you'll see how quickly these little guys come together!
Here's the link, let me know if it doesn't work!!  Ghirardelli Boxes
Both sheets are in A4 format, one with 3 boxes and the other with 2 for printers that have a larger border area :)
3 per page
2 per page
Hope you enjoyed!  Share any of your projects with us on Stamp Embellish Create - our free community!

Update:
Free PDF no longer available as Stamp Embellish Create has close, so I've added it below :)

HERE and HERE
hugs for now,
Andrea x

9 comments:

  1. Can I just say this is AWESOME lol? LOVE these Andrea and how many chocolates did you manage to eat lol?
    Now just need to find these chocolates! Great video and I love the double twine bow, I wish I could think of things like that lol!
    Thanks for the great tutorial and did I say It's AWESOME lol!

    Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Andrea. Just right for giving to some of my son's friends at school. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the template Andrea - great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Andrea. I love your tutorial and such a cute idea. I love it wrapped with twine. That ornament and sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial. Going to check the template. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute boxes. What is A4 format? What size paper do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A4 is our metric size of paper - 210mm x 297mm :)

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails