Friday, May 31, 2013

AC163 Favourite!

Ciao!  What a great word for hello!  I just read it on a blog and I had to use it lol!  We had more gorgeous entries to our challenge so thank you so much everyone for sharing!!  It was, as always, difficult to just pick out a few to share, but this weeks challenge favourite goes to Janet :


Congratulations Janet!  Email me for details of your prize and blinkie!

Top 3 spots this week go to :







We'll be back this evening with another fun challenge to play along with and we'd love for you to join in!

Hugs for now,

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Janet's was my favourite too!!!
    Thank you so much for picking mine in the top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card .... you made my day. Congrats to the top spots too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Janet - awsome card and the other top 3. Thank you for picking my card too.

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails