Friday, June 28, 2013

AC165 Favourite!

Hi all!  What a beautiful day it is here today, cold, but beautiful!  We are on the countdown now as Justin gets ready to leave for London next Tuesday!  I am trying not to think about it too much because I know I'm going to be a mess, and I'm missing him already, and do you know it's only for 4 weeks!  But what an adventure that I'm already looking forward to hearing all about when he gets back!

We had some gorgeous cards once again, so thank you for playing along!  Another challenge is on it's way tonight as well as a big surprise, so stay tuned!!

This weeks Favourite goes to Jacqueline with a gorgeous card!  Sorry about the small thumbnail, but Flickr won't allow me to copy the image, so be sure to go and check Jacqueline's card out HERE.


Thanks for playing along Jacqueline!  Be sure to email me for your prize details!

Now our fabulous Top 3!!







Thanks so much for sharing with us this week!  Be sure to grab your special blinkie!

Hugs for now,

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. OH, thank you so much!! Very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much ... and congratulations to Jacqueline, Janet and Karen! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, it's been a while since my last visit. RL is just so hectic. Lovely cards by your DT. Super new look and stamps I see. Will browse some more, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails