Friday, July 12, 2013

AC166 Favourite!

Thank you to everyone who played along with our sketch challenge, they were all amazing cards!!  If you didn't get a chance to see what everyone made you'll find the post HERE!

Now on to the pick of the week, and our Favourite spot goes to Kanan with this amazing scene :


Thanks for sharing with us Kanan!  Email me and I'll send through the details of your prize and special blinkie!

Now for our Top3!!







Thanks for playing along ladies and sharing your amazing cards with us!!  Be sure to grab your blinkie!

We have a brand new challenge up this evening at 8.00pm AEST and we'd love to see you there!

Hugs for now,

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners - such lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow :)feels great to see my card in Top 3, thank you so much for picking my card and congratulations to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored to have my name as a winner. Congrats to all too,so many beautiful cards and inspirations here. Thank you so much AnnaBella Team. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for show casing my card! Congrats to everyone :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails