Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Voting starts now!

First up I need to start with - Oooopppss!!  Yes the Belle who was to do yesterdays Topical Tuesday kind of missed it, but I figure we can give her that one because she has been so super busy with study and training and working!  I get exhausted just reading what Marcia has been up to lol!  I am up next week and I have something already in mind which is so unlike me, so we'll see how I go with that :)

The voting has begun!!

Come and check out this months beautiful challenge creations and place your vote next to your favourite!  We'll be announcing the Top3 this Friday as well as the random winner of our $20.00 Discount Coupon so get involved now!  Find the link to the current challenge in the lefthand side bar :)

Hugs for now,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails