Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Feature - Round For Christmas


Good evening everyone, thanks for popping in tonight to begin your weekend!  I am running a little behind tonight because I've been without my computer now for a total of 8 hours - my whole working day!  My son Justin has upgraded the hard drive and tripled it's capacity which only took him an hour or so, but putting all of my data back on to it took all day!!!  Now I just have to get use to scrolling up to go down....

Today we are sharing some designs using the set Round For Christmas and the Belles have created some beautiful ones for us, so let's go and take a look :










Gorgeous ladies, it's always a treat to see what you've created!!

  For this week only grab yourself this set at 20% off!  Find it in store HERE!

I won't dilly dally any longer, I'd better get this post posted :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hugs for now,

Andrea



1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Such a pity those stamps aren't available over here.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails