Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Feature - Remember When


Can you believe it, it's Friday already!  This month we will be working with the set 'Remember When' so we hope you'll love seeing what the Belles have to share!  Tonight though it's just a single card from me.  My image had been coloured over a week ago and I played with it so often I thought best to just leave it as is even though I wasn't happy with the final result! 


I coloured the image with Prismacolors and then decided to sponge around it with Distress Inks before finishing with Inktense!  In the end I had to say no more!!!  But that doesn't take away from the gorgeous images designed by Kristy Paterson in this set :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy sharing Mother's Day with someone special!  For me my Mum is "Always on my mind"..

Hugs,

Andrea



2 comments:

  1. Can't see where the colouring problem is from here Andrea, the panel is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails