Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Birthday Closing Announcement

Hi all!  Well we are nearly at the end of AnnaBelle Stamps with the closure of the store now looking to be the end of October.  This should give anyone with a discount coupon time to use them before we close.  Once the store has closed then I will shift all remaining stamp sets across to a page here on the blog with a Paypal button for purchase.

Tomorrow would have been our 5th birthday so even though everything is already reduced I have a discount code for you to use through until the end of the month offering a further 15% off storewide.  All orders received this week will go out as normal, but the first week of school holidays (22nd September - 28th September) we will be away so all orders received that week will ship the following :)

birthday15

Thank you all so much for your friendship and sharing of talents.  I'd like to especially thank the wonderful team I had along for the ride with me - Kylie, Sue, Therese, Marion and Marcia - ladies you were amazing!

I have a card to share using one of my favourite stamps!  You'll find the card and details over on my new blog - Creating Simply.  There's not a lot going on over there just yet but I'm looking forward to sharing and hope you'll follow along with me!



Have a wonderful week!!

Hugs,

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. I've had a blast and have been so lucky to be a part of your wonderful team, I wish you all the very best in your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're going to enjoy your crafting time without the demands of the shop Andrea. I feel so privileged to have been a small part of your team and wish you all good things for the future. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad to find out your shop is closing but thank you for all the wonderful products you produced in the 5 years you were open. I love making cards using your products and will continue to do so! All the best in your new creative adventures :-) Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooooooooooooo much for having me on your team, Andrea! I LOVED every single minute with AnnaBelle Stamps but sad that this is the end lol!
    I wish you all the success in your new ventures!
    BIG hugs,
    Kylie X
    PS: Off to stalk your new blog lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Andrea for such producing wonderful stamps over the past years and thankyou to to talented DT that have truly provided some inspirational work. Good luck with whatever the future holds.
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails