Friday, May 11, 2012

Say It In...Kraft, Lemon & White Favourite!

Thank you all once again for playing along with our challenge, your cards were amazing and the colours were gorgeous together!  Did you see another challenge blog - Our Creative Corner - also had the same colour challenge?  What are the odds lol!
This week our stamping favourite is Tui using the Daisy Delight set :


Email me Tui and I'll send out your prize details :)
And our top 3 this week...
Thanks everyone!  See you all soon for this week's brand new challenge!!
Hugs for now,
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Tui, fabulous masking and stamping :0)
    Thanks for highlighting my card in the top 3 :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .... that's me!!!
    Thank you so much Andrea and the Belles for picking my card, I had a great time creating this, and I loove that stamp set!
    Congrats too, to the Top 3, your cards are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails