Friday, July 27, 2012

ABSC052



Hi all and welcome to our last challenge for the month, a sketch!  Not an easy sketch I think even though it's very 'CAS', so I was blown away by the Belles this week who took this sketch and very much made it their own (except for me lol!).
We had a great response to last weeks challenge and we are still getting around and visiting everyone, so I will announce the 'Favourite' just a little later :)
This week's prize is a beautiful Christmas set designed by Jasmine Hambling and was part of our Christmas 2010 release :
Here are the Belles :



Now it's your turn!  Be sure to link your card or project by next Friday 10.00am AEST using the sketch as a guide and including some sort of bling!  Can't wait to visit!
Hugs for now,
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Great challenges and inspiration - we should all have our chrissy cards well under way and maybe finished by Christmas! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING DT inspiration ladies. I hope I find the time to join in this week. I love the sketch.
    Michelle (whirligig)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful samples, how pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails