It's Kylie here with this weeks Topical Tuesday and I have a very easy Chocolate Pouch for you to create that is perfect for neighbours and teacher gifts for Christmas and you can use it for chocolates(yummmmm), lollies(yum)or other treats or a small flat gift!
Here's the list of goodies I used to make my 'Chocolate Pouch':
ABS Digi A4 Chilli Digi Paper and Smooth White Cardstock
ABS Hoo Loves Christmas? Stamp Set
ABS Chilli Satin Ribbon
ABS Chilli Sprinkles
ABS Rich Gold Embossing Powder
ABS Gold Metallic Cord
Here's the simple directions on how to make a 'Chocolate Pouch':
1) Cut your cardstock at 27 X 10.5cm
2) Score on the 27cm side at 10, 11.5, 13 and 23cm
3) Fold your score lines, folding your center score line inwards to create a valley fold and if you like use a border punch and punch your flap.
4) Now lets decorate the front of our goodie pouch!
5) I have cut my layering panels at
10 X 9.5cm(white)
9.5 X 9cm(polka dot)
9 X 8.5cm(white image panel)
6) Using ABS 'Hooo Loves Christmas?' Stamp Set, heat emboss the three tree image using ABS Rich Gold Embossing Powder.
7) If you like you can use a little brown ink to ink around all your panels.
8) Adhere your panels to the outside of your pouch.
9) Now for the fun and yummy part lol, let's add our chocolates, lollies or other goodies into the cello bag but it is most important to taste test your chocolates to make sure their up to scratch lol!
I have place three yummy Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Balls in a cello bag!
10) Adhere your bag of chocolates inside your pouch
11) Using a hole punch, punch two holes into your closed pouch.
12) Using ABS Chilli Satin Ribbon, thread through your holes and tie into a bow!
13) I have now added my tag sentiments and I have used the 'With Love' sentiment from ABS Hooo Loves Christmas? Stamp Set which has been embossed using ABS Rich Gold Embossing Powder and it's held together using the Gold Metallic Cord and Red Jingle Bells!
14) Now all you need to do to finish off your Chocolate Pouch is to add some Chilli Sprinkles on your trees and presto, you're finished!
Here's another Chocolate Pouch using plain cardstock:
One last pic lol:
I can't wait to see your 'Chocolate Pouches' so don't forget to upload them over at AnnaBelle Stamps Ning House using tag TT #44
If you have any questions, please yell out!
Thanks so much for stopping by! This is my last Topical Tuesday tutorial for the year so I would like to wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for the new year!
Till next time,