Friday, February 8, 2013

AC155 Challenge Favourite!

Hello all!  I hope you're having a fabulously crafty week!  Thank you to everyone who played along with our sketch challenge, it was amazing to come and visit you all and see how you used it!

This weeks prize goes to Pam with this amazing card using one of our Freebie Digi's!


Thanks Pam!  Email me and I will send through the details to you!

Now with much excitement let's see this weeks Top 3!







Thank you for sharing with us this week!  Be sure to grab your blinkie from the blinkie page!

We hope to see you back here later tonight for our next challenge!  See you then!

Hugs for now,

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Thanks so much. I just walked in the door from dropping my husband off at his work. He is deploying to Afghanistan for nine months. I have had an order that I have been wanting to submit for a few weeks now, but have been so busy with everything else, that I just hadn't. I am so happy to be the lucky winner. Thanks so much again. blessings ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails