Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Topical Tuesday #95 - Glittered Backgrounds



Hi it's Therese from Lostinpaper, back with the another Topical Tuesday's tutorial.  Today I'm sharing a Glittered Background technique!


You can watch my video here or Watch it at Youtube.










Thanks for joining me today, Happy Papercrafting!

Therese

Other Supplies:  Cardstock - Smooth White, Bumblebee, Taffy.  Inks - Versafine Onyx Black.  Copics - RV13. C7. Prismacolor Pencils - Process Red. Prisma Glitter (fine). Scor-tape - 6 X 6 sheets. 2 Way Zig Glue Pen. Glue Dots. Stamp-a-ma-jig. Nesties - Small Straight Standard Circles. Bigshot.

5 comments:

  1. Great Technique. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video - beautiful card! I was wondering how to do the glitter like that - thank you for showing me :-) Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool technique, Therese - gorgeous card :)
    I happen to have some of those sheets, so guess what, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another fabulous tutorial Therese....thank you .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your video the other day, and thi was one of the first projects to get me really looking into using glitter! After a little more research, I jumped on board the Glitter Train! Thanks for the great inspiration, and your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails