Sunday, November 2, 2014

Last Days!


It's getting close now and I need to shut the store!  DH Chris has said it's time to clean everything out so I've added a further 30% off to the sets (already heavily reduced!), all you need to do is use the above code!  Be sure to tell your friends to get in quick!!

I'm still crafting away and have things to blog about and talk about over on my new blog Creating Simply if you'd like to join me there.  It won't be strictly AnnaBelle Stamps and not always stamping, but other things as well so I'd love to have you pop by for a visit :)

Hugs for now,

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! So very sorry to hear of ABS closing - the quality of your products is wonderful! I've certainly done my best to stock up with your stamp sets and sprinkles in the last three-four weeks. I will surely miss those gorgeous little drops of colour!! I hope to catch up with more of your wonderful, inspiring work on your new blog site!
    Deb.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails