Friday, May 3, 2013

AC161 Favourite!

Hello all to our Friday announcement of the challenge Favourite and Top 3!  We had some amazing entries once again shared so thank you so much!  This weeks Favourite spot goes to Deepti with a gorgeous one layer card :


Congratulations Deepti!!  Email me and I'll send through the details of your prize and blinkie!

Now our Top 3 shares :


Follow through the link to see Mary-Anne's card on Flickr :)





Simply gorgeous ladies!  Be sure to grab your blinkie and add it to your blog!

Hugs for now,

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe this ... its my card Yay!!! It feels awesome to be the favorite :) Thanks a lot for selecting my card. Congratulations to the Top 3, beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deepti...I really liked your card when I saw your submission.

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails